San Jose Premises Liability Lawyer
Caroline J. Nasseri Assists with Claims for Injuries on Public or Private Property
If you or a loved one has suffered injuries from an accident that occurred on someone else's property, it is important to speak with an aggressive and dedicated San Jose attorney from The Law Offices of Caroline J. Nasseri. We can take on your case with powerful representation and personalized strategies based on the specifics of your case.
Our founding lawyer, Attorney Nasseri, is a skilled litigator who can help you file a claim for compensation for injuries that occurred on private or public property. She is also experienced at representing victims who have suffered damages during third-party altercations as the result of insufficient security. Whether you were hurt at a restaurant, grocery store, retail store, stadium, or even a friend's home, we can review your claim and discuss your options for pursuing compensation.
Contact our office today to start building your case with a free consultation from our San Jose premises liability lawyers!
Types of Accidents Caused by Dangerous Property Conditions
At The Law Offices of Caroline J. Nasseri, we are committed to building case strategies with a personal approach. We realize that every person's situation is different and require undivided attention. When we take on a case, we understand that physical evidence and eyewitness testimonies might be paramount to find a workable solution. Few other San Jose lawyers have the keen eye and creativity of Attorney Nasseri. By carefully analyzing your claims, we can prove that your painful injuries were caused by someone else's negligence.
Common types of premises liability claims include:
- Negligent security- Injuries that occur as the result of third party altercations may not always be the fault of premises owners, but there are many scenarios in which a premises owner's failure to take reasonable measures to keep guests safe can result in these incidents – particularly when they have negligent and insufficient security. Common examples of the types of places where these events take place include nightclubs and bars, hotels and motels, and sport stadiums and concert facilities.
- Dog bites- Dog Bites are very common, especially for children. Dog owners who fail to leash or control their animals can be held liable for injuries.
- Poorly maintained premises- Unkempt, unmarked spills, missing handrails, inadequate lighting, and exposed wires.
- Defective equipment- Defective playground parts, faulty stairs, and other defects can be the fault of the property owner and/or the manufacturer.
- Slip and falls- Slip and Falls typically result from the property owner failing to maintain or fix conditions on the property.
- Swimming pool accidents- These accidents usually stem from a lack of supervision, defective drain suction, and failure to install the proper barriers.
- Assault at Stadiums- Since the 2011 beating of a Giants fan at the Los Angeles Dodger's stadium, national attention has been paid to the reality of the occurrence of assaults and attacks at stadiums and arenas throughout the country. The violent actions of sporting and music fans alike have been a longstanding issue that dates back to Roman times. It is well documented that supporters of chariot races were in the frequent habit of causing riots while at these events. Therefore, if you were injured or harmed in any way while visiting a stadium, arena, or venue in San Jose, then you should consider speaking to an injury lawyer at The Law Offices of Caroline J. Nasseri.
We can help you seek full and fair compensation!
The most important thing for you to do right now is to contact our firm and speak to a San Jose injury lawyer as soon as possible. We can thoroughly investigate the premises to begin building a strong case that can maximize your chance of obtaining compensation. If you have more questions about premises liability in California, do not hesitate to ask. We have more than 25 years of experience that can be used to assist in your case and help hold the negligent party accountable for their actions, or lack thereof.
Contact our firm today to learn how we can help you fight for your rights!
We Don't Collect Unless You Win!Find Out How
Personal Injury Matters
Act Now Before the Statute of Limitations ExpiresAct Now
Achieving Excellent Results for Our ClientsView Reviews
A Few Words from Our Clients
Caroline Nasseri kept me well-informed about my case & was very professional.Anthony H.
I would like to say thank you, Caroline, for your hard diligent service you & your team provided.David G.
Attorney Caroline Nasseri was informative, caring, respectful of my needs.Kyla J.