San Jose Premises Liability Lawyer
Claims for Injuries on Public or Private Property
If you or a loved one has suffered injuries from an accident that occurred on someone else’s property, it is important to speak with an aggressive and dedicated San Jose personal injury attorney from The Law Offices of Caroline J. Nasseri. We can take on your case with powerful representation and personalized strategies based on the specifics of your case.
Our founding lawyer, Attorney Nasseri, is a skilled litigator who can help you file a claim for compensation for injuries that occurred on private or public property. She is also experienced at representing victims who have suffered damages during third-party altercations as the result of insufficient security. Whether you were hurt at a restaurant, grocery store, retail store, stadium, or even a friend’s home, we can review your claim and discuss your options for pursuing compensation.
Contact our office today to start building your case!
Types of Accidents Caused by Dangerous Property Conditions
At The Law Offices of Caroline J. Nasseri, we are committed to building case strategies with a personal approach. We realize that every person’s situation is different and require undivided attention. When we take on a case, we understand that physical evidence and eyewitness testimonies might be paramount to find a workable solution. Few other San Jose personal injury lawyers have the keen eye and creativity of Attorney Nasseri. By carefully analyzing your claims, we can prove that your painful injuries were caused by someone else’s negligence.
Common types of premises liability claims include:
- Negligent security can often lead to guests being assaulted or attacked on one’s property
- Dog bites are very common, especially for children. Dog owners who fail to leash or control their animals can be held liable for injuries.
- Poorly maintained premises such as unkempt, unmarked spills, missing handrails, inadequate lighting, and exposed wires.
- Defective equipment, such as defective playground parts, faulty stairs, and other defects can be the fault of the property owner and/or the manufacturer.
- Slip and falls typically result from the property owner failing to maintain or fix conditions on the property.
- Swimming pool accidents stem from a lack of supervision, defective drain suction, and failure to install the proper barriers.
We can help you seek full and fair compensation!
The most important thing for you to do right now is to contact our firm and speak to a San Jose injury lawyer as soon as possible. We can thoroughly investigate the premises to begin building a strong case that can maximize your chance of obtaining compensation. We have more than 25 years of experience that can be used to assist in your case and help hold the negligent party accountable for their actions, or lack thereof.
Contact our firm today to learn how we can help you fight for your rights!